Licensing, Permits & more

Are you starting a new restaurant, catering business or a food truck? Do it hassle free. We will do all the paper work, licenses and permits for you.

  • LLC formation
  • Grease Trap Permits
  • Fire Inspections scheduling
  • Health Department Permits
  • Business License
  • Alcohol License (In-state and city)
  • Hookah Permits
  • Tobacco License
  • Sales & Use Account

We can also help with menu development, supply-chain and more. Call 470-430-2971 to schedule your free 30 minutes consultation.